You must conclude the rent at the locations within the service area where no parking ban is in effect and which is easily accessible to the next driver. You may review the details of the service area on the mobile application whenever you want.
Remember that the expenses and fees arising from parking at wrong and paid locations may be collected from you. Please review the “Rate and Expense Policy” on TikTak mobile application for information about the potential expenses.
You may park TikTak cars at all İspark areas. You will earn TikTak Bonus Points equivalent to the parking lot paid for taking the car from İspark or leaving it at İspark plus 10% of the payment, which will be uploaded to your account.
If the car you will rent is at an İspark area, upload a photo of the parking lot receipt paid for taking the car from İspark on the “Upload İspark Receipt” section which is available at the active drive screen.
Should you conclude the rental at İspark or pay any İspark fee during the effective period of rental, upload a photo of the parking lot receipt on the “Upload İspark Receipt” section which is available at the active drive screen. If you pay any İspark fee after concluding your rental by locking the car, upload a photo of the parking lot receipt on “TikTak Reimbursement Requests” section which is available in “Contact Us” form on our website.
Should you conclude the rental at İspark without paying the parking lot fee, leave the İspark voucher on the dashboard of the car by making sure that it is visible from outside so that the next driver may make payment.
Toll fees applicable for the rental period will be calculated based on the number of bridges and highways used during the journey. The fee may be collected along with the rental fee or else separately from your credit card.
You may travel to other cities by car although you must remember that you may not conclude the rental without bringing the car back to the service zone.You may review the details of the service zone on the mobile application whenever you want.
- All you need to do is to meet the following criteria to create an account on TikTak.
- To hold a B class driving license issued by the Republic of Turkey for minimum one year,
- Not to suffer from any sanction for seizure of driving license by competent authorities during the last one year,
- Not to be involved in more than two accidents due to your own fault during the last one year,
- Reside in Turkey,
- Hold a valid credit card which is eligible for online shopping with sufficient limit,
- Have a smart mobile phone with iOS or Android operating system.